What we do
We help the planet, by appreciating the planet.
When we appreciate something, we value it, care for it, protect it and nurture it… and when we do this, it naturally flourishes and thrives.
A simple solution
Sure, some people may think this is a simple approach to a much more complex global problem, but it’s often the simple things that are the best solution.
For example. Want to lose weight? Appreciate your body. Eat less and exercise more. Want healthier teeth? Appreciate your teeth. Drink less soda. Want to help the planet? Then share your love and appreciation for it. It’s not rocket science.
How you can help
Whatever we appreciate, we elevate. It’s a natural law of the universe and you can do your part by:
- Posting and sharing your own love and appreciation for the planet: Click here to register to begin.
- Following us / liking us / tweeting: On Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Telling others about us: On your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Blog feeds.
- Becoming a financial supporter: Reshaping humanity takes considerable time and money. Become a Financial Backer and Supporter to help us expand our planet appreciation mission.
- Volunteering: We need passionate writers, bloggers, influencers, bookkeepers, IT professionals, accountants, lawyers, media and business to help with our mission. Contact us to volunteer.
- Do all the above: 90% of people who truly ‘get it’ do all the above. Click here to register to begin.
Watch this video
Still not sure? Watch the following video to see if this speaks to you.
The Pippies name
So where did the ‘pippies’ name come from?
Well, a ‘pipi’ is one of nature’s amazing little wonders. Its super clever design and shape allows it to sit on the beach and suck in water and nutrients from its swirling surrounds without sucking in the sand. It’s a beautiful example of the simplicity and effectiveness that nature provides.
Sadly, pipis are only found along the coastal waters of Australia and New Zealand, and despite their remoteness they are in rapid decline. Pollution, warming global temperatures, erratic unseasonal weather and over harvesting by humans are decimating the pipi population.
It’s the little things that make our planet such a wonderful place, but they’ll all be gone if we don’t love and appreciate them.
The Pippies logo
It’s a Pipi of course! With the colors of the Sun, Sky, Trees, Oceans and Earth.
We selected these colors as a reminder to everyone (business men/women and billionaires especially) to focus on the things that have sustained us (and other species) for thousands of years, through natural design. The things that really matter.
Click on a link below to start sharing your love and appreciation for the planet.